Recently I’ve been on a drive to further grow my sonic palette, inspired by the challenges from a couple of exciting film/3D projects I’m working on. The latest cool sounds are a result of an integration of sampling from instruments and objects in the studio and processing in a variety of sample/synthesis-based platforms.
Below a few snippets. Enjoy!
- Mug Finger Flap Robin Schlochtermeier 0:16
- Rubber Band Guitar Robin Schlochtermeier 0:31
- Hard Mallet Piano Robin Schlochtermeier 0:19
- Violin Pizz Detuned Robin Schlochtermeier 0:32
- Bowed Bass Groove Robin Schlochtermeier 0:41